Your Reliable Cherry Hill Plumber
Plumbing systems can be complex, especially older systems. A plumbing system that’s maintained should remain in good working condition for a number of years. Chances are, you don’t think about your plumbing system unless a problem occurs. Call on the Bommer professionals to inspect and help you maintain your plumbing system.
Consider these tips to reduce home repair costs:
1. Replace Old Pipes – When moving into a new home, it is important to consider that materials used years ago may not be as durable as those that are available today. Before a problem presents itself, it is wise to consider an improvement project.
2. Keep Your Kitchen Sink Maintained – Reduce grease that will likely build up by using a strainer and disposing of greasy substances in the garbage. Run hot water down your drain on a daily basis to clear up any existing soap or grease.
3. Prevent Hair in Your Bathroom Drains– It can be difficult to avoid letting hair down your drain. To prevent hair from slipping down the drain, consider using a strainer. If you don’t have a strainer, items like a washcloth or dryer sheet can be used too. Hair has a tendency to stick to the side of the drains, inevitably causing a clog, so avoid it at all costs.
Get In Touch!
4. Don’t Pour Chemicals Down Your Drain – It may seem harmless, but some chemicals are too harsh and could potentially eat away your pipes, causing leaks and unwanted damage. Beware of store-bought drain cleaners and be sure to dispose of other harmful chemicals appropriately.
5. Choose a Knowledgeable, Experienced Plumber– Don’t allow just anyone into your Cherry Hill Home. Consider licensed plumbers only. It is generally a good idea to choose a plumber who has been around a while. The more experienced a contractor is, the more likely they’ll get the job done right. Ask for pricing before booking an appointment. Be careful; sometimes a cheap quote can reflect poor quality. Always check for or ask about applicable discounts. https://bommerplumbing.net/coupons/
Bommer Plumbing & Drain Cleaning has been serving Cherry Hill for over 45 years. We are family owned and operated so you can be assured that we take great pride in honesty, quality and top-notch customer service. Our professional technicians will arrive equipped to take care of all your needs. A live representative is available 24/7 to assist you so call us today! (856) 783-6721.
Don’t take our word for it though, see what your Cherry Hill neighbors have to say:
“I had 2 other companies come out only to tell me they couldn’t work on the leak and I’d need to call someone else. I gave these guys a call and they had a plumber at the property within an hour. Keith (the plumber) took care of the issue quickly and professionally. I’d recommend this company to anyone and everyone who has plumbing issues!” ~ David R.
“We have used them for many years now, from clogged pipes to installing a gas line to fixing/replacing leaky pipes. They are honest and hard working and give fair prices! They were recommended by my father who used them 20 some/30 years ago! Their quality of work and work ethic has held fast for decades!” ~ Stephanie B.
“I have found W R Bommer Plumbing & Drain Cleaning to be the most honest, accommodating and reliable company with whom I have ever had dealings. We have had a few minor problems and one major one involving a pipe from inside our home to the sewer, and in that instance we were saved over a thousand dollars after being given a quote from a company with whom we had a service contract. I would recommend them without hesitation to anyone with plumbing needs – large or small.“ ~ Marie L.